Hutt City Library Online Database
Main Title: The Glebe was first parsonage
Notes: Indexes: Filing Cabinet
Summary: Built around 1856, The Glebe was the first Anglican parsonage in the Hutt Valley. The land was obtained by Edward Gibbon Wakefield and a deed was made in 1855 with Church Trustees, S.S. Braithwaite, Alfred Ludlam, Henry Collett, Henry Taylor, and the Rev. Thomas Hutton. mr F.J. de Clere bought the property in 1899 and lived there till 1910. In 1920 it was sold to Mr Benjamin Lewis.
Subject: “The Glebe”
Wedding Venue Bookings
To book a wedding email
or phone Daphne Daysh 04 977 2055 or 027 687 2055