Person Index

Aa The Glebe,

AA The Glebe
b:
d:
Biography
Hutt City Library Online Database
Main Title: The Glebe was first parsonage
Notes: Indexes: Filing Cabinet
Summary: Built around 1856, The Glebe was the first Anglican parsonage in the Hutt Valley. The land was obtained by Edward Gibbon Wakefield and a deed was made in 1855 with Church Trustees, S.S. Braithwaite, Alfred Ludlam, Henry Collett, Henry Taylor, and the Rev. Thomas Hutton. mr F.J. de Clere bought the property in 1899 and lived there till 1910. In 1920 it was sold to Mr Benjamin Lewis.
Language: English
Subject: "The Glebe"
Houses
Heritage resources
Ancestors
   
?
 
 
?
  
  
  
?
 
  
 
  
?
 
 
?
  
  
  
?
 
Family Group Sheet - Child
PARENT (U) ?
Birth
Death
Father?
Mother?
PARENT (U) ?
Birth
Death
Father?
Mother?
CHILDREN
MAA The Glebe
Birth
Death
  • Top Surnames

    Unknown (118)
    Peck (69)
    Harris (63)
    Welch (61)
    Hooper (55)
    Hirst (52)
    Avery (51)
    August (48)
    Gaskin (44)
    Judd (41)
  • Wedding Venue Bookings

    To book a wedding email info@christ-church.org.nz or phone Daphne Daysh 04 977 2055 or 027 687 2055

    (04) 977 2055 (home), (cell)